Job Summary & Essential Functions:
- Supervise, coordinate, facilitate, and provide leadership to employees directly or through group leaders.
- Outline work procedures and assign duties to meet departmental and company requirements.
- Provide daily leadership and direction to employees.
- Train, advise, and counsel employees on work processes and procedures as well as company policies
- Regulate work flow to ensure maximum use of capacity and efficiency within department
- Ensure project and assignments remain consistent with company practices, policies, and regulations (for example: SOX, OSHA, Management System Standards)
- Interact and support all internal and external customers and set standards that promote good relations and communication
- Research and troubleshoot problems and corrective actions to allow continuous improvement
- Promote the concept of individual responsibility for quality work and workmanship standards
- Track and monitor departmental performance objectives
- Participate in periodic audits to ensure compliance to company standards
- Participate in recruiting, selection, and development of all operations personnel through maintaining discipline and personnel relations, interviewing screened applicants
- Provide input for hiring, terminations, transfers, salary adjustments and promotions
- Adhere to the General Requirements of Team Members
- Responsible for the proper handling and management of hazardous waste generated in their work area.
- Perform other assignments as required
- Supervisory Requirements: Multiple exempt and/or nonexempt reports
Skills & Qualifications
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Able to work with a high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Able to handle multiple tasks, have good organizational skills and a high level of energy
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customers and project company image to attract business
- Computer skills-intermediate knowledge of e-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Internet Explorer
- Professional attitude and demeanor; problem-solving and prioritization skills
- Abilities listed in the General Requirements of Team Members
11616 East 51st Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74146