Entry Level Assembler - Weekend Shift
No Experience/No Problem: we are growing and looking for motivated individuals to learn our business and grow with us!
Ducommun is a global
provider of innovative manufacturing solutions for customers in the aerospace, defense
and industrial markets. Here in Appleton we specialize in the
manufacturing of printed circuit board assemblies for medical and aerospace
assembly operations of printed circuit boards according to established
operating procedures by performing the following duties:
- Read and followed detailed work instructions and assembly drawings.
- Use the computer to access work instructions, and to access and/or input labor tracking, work in progress tracking, non-conformance tracking as required.
- Inspect product at various stages of the process.
- Practice problem-solving and trouble-shooting techniques as part of a team responsible for continuous improvement to products and processes.
- Recommend changes in documentation to ensure high quality results.
- Wear protective equipment as assigned.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain all equipment according to maintenance plans and procedures.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in friendly and professional manner.
- Cross train for other positions as needed.
- Perform other assignments as required
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
Skills & Qualifications
- HS Diploma Required
- Ability to learn basic component identification skills.
- Ability to perform simple task utilizing work instructions
- Ability to perform basic and routine repetitive mechanical assembly operations using fixtures and tools.
- Ability to read and follow detailed assembly instructions
- Abilities listed in General Requirements of Team Members
- Must be quality-oriented with attention to detail.
- Excellent hand/eye coordination
2222 East Pensar Drive
Appleton, Wisconsin, 54911